GATE Hand Written Notes Computer Science & Engineering Complete Study material.
Computer Science Toppers Handwritten Notes are written by top students and taught by top faculties.
Why choose Toppersnotes Computer Science & Engineering complete study material?
- ToppersNotes are an amalgamation of knowledge, hard work and consistent efforts of toppers blended with experience of teachers
- ToppersNotes provides a compact material that covers the entire syllabus of GATE in just 6 books
- ToppersNotes are the best preparatory material for people who are in initial phase of preparation
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream GATE/IES preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Pocket friendly preparatory material delivered at your doorstep
The package contains 6 handwritten books with detailed theory and solved examples. All the important topics for GATE are covered in the package. Toppersnotes are the best material for self-study and can help you improve your GATE score.
Please follow the link below to have a look at samples of Computer Science Toppersnotes:-
7% Discount on online payment.
ऑनलाइन भुगतान पर 7% छूट ।
Delivery time depends on your location. Courier Partner: Fedex/Bluedart/Indiapost
GATE exam carries a lot of importance in the life of an average CS IT graduate. GATE helps you get into IITs for pursuing M.Tech. Every engineer wants to secure their future by passing this exam. We have surveyed various engineers and listed the problems faced by them while preparing for these exams. To prepare a topic for GATE, you need to learn the concepts and must know how to apply that concept to solve the problems. Toppersnotes are structured in classroom notes format where concepts taught by faculties of top coaching institutes are included followed by problems solved by top students. Thus. making it the perfect combination to learn the topic and prepare for the exam.
CS IT notes can be very helpful to start your preparations and can work as a quick guide while doing the revision as well. Questions covered will give you an idea about the type of questions asked in GATE. Have a look at the topics covered in CS Toppersnotes:-
1. Algorithms. (SAMPLE)
2. Computer Networks Computer organization & Data structures. (SAMPLE)
3. Databases & Digital electronics.(SAMPLE)
4. Digital Logic & Engineering Mathematics. (SAMPLE)
5. Operating System & Software. (SAMPLE)
6. Compiler Design & Theory of Computation. (SAMPLE)