IAS General Studies & Geography Handwritten Notes(English)
IAS ToppersNotes contains 14 handwritten books covering General studies & Geography syllabus for both UPSC Pre & Mains.
Why use Toppersnotes?
- Toppers Notes is an amalgamation of knowledge , hardwork and consistent efforts of various toppers of IAS ,blended with experience of teachers .
- The package is strictly based on pattern of examination and covers the vast syllabus of IAS in just a crisp set of 14 books
- For people who are preparing for first time ToppersNotes has acted like a true mantra for success as it gives exact idea of every why what and how of IAS preparation
- Have been developed by our team , teachers of top coaching institutes and toppers of IAS
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Pocket friendly way of preparation as it is delivered at a very low cost to aspirants
If you are doing self-study or have completed coaching then these are the must-have notes for your preparations.
To check samples please follow the link below
7% Discount on online payment.
ऑनलाइन भुगतान पर 7% छूट ।
Click on Buy Now to order!
IAS Notes contains handwritten books covering General studies syllabus for both UPSC Pre & Mains and Geography Notes.
IAS is a highly competitive exam and it needs a lot of hard work, knowledge, and skillset to crack it. We, at Toppersnotes, understand the need of having the right knowledge for IAS. A lot of IAS aspirants in our survey said that they do not know how to start? & what to study?
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of IAS. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes for IAS, which is a perfect amalgamation of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled with good handwriting to give you short and concise theory on the topics which you need to learn and where you need to focus upon. Toppersnotes will surely get you started and give you the best direction for your IAS preparations.
Coaching institutes charge a premium for their experience and understanding of the exam. We bring the benefit of both at a very low price.
Path to Success
The notes will do wonder to your preparation if you also do following things. You will need to go through NCERT books which are a good source of vast knowledge and a prominent part of our education system. Join a reputed test series. Go through new papers and keep yourself updated about everything going around the world.
IAS toppers Handwritten Notes- General studies & Geography are the result of efforts of various IAS aspirants, teachers, and toppers. Notes contain study material in a very short and concise form and cover the facts and figures which are required for the exam. IAS Notes can serve as a good source of study material for those who are preparing from home and not attending any coaching institute
Have a look at what is there inside IAS Notes.
IAS General Studies Complete Study Material has 10 Volumes( For samples click on hyperlink)
GS Paper 1:-
1: Indian Art & Culture, Indian Society & Social Issues, Ancient and Medieval Indian History.
2: Modern India, Post Independence and Important World History Events.
3: Natural Resources Across the World, Geophysical Phenomena, Salient Features of World and Indian Geography.
GS paper 2:-
1: Constitution, Governance & Social Justice, Constitutional Bodies, Supreme Court, Government Scheme, Aspects of Governance, Participative CS/Bureau, Welfare Schemes.
2: International Relations, Indian Diaspora, International Institutions/Agencies.
GS Paper 3:-
1: Indian Economy, Government Budgeting, Agriculture, Land Reforms in India.
2: Internal Security Challenges, Various Security Forces, Science & Technology, Disaster Management, Environment & Ecology, .
3: Awareness & Various Fields
GS Paper 4:- Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude & Relative Case Studies
Essay Writing:- How to write various Essays & Sample Essays.
IAS Geography(Optional) Complete syllabus Cover 4 Volumes.
- IAS Geography Paper-1-Geomorphology, Climatology, Oceanography
- IAS Geography Paper-2-Biogeography & Environment Geography, Soil Geography, Geological structure of India, Human Geography
- IAS Geography Paper-3-Cultural regions of World, Population Geography/Demography, Population resource relation/Policy/problem, Settlement Geography, Economic Geography
- IAS Geography Paper-4-Locational aspect on Indian industries, Regional geography, POLITICAL GEOGRAPHY
Kindly fill the form below if the above-mentioned information is not enough:-