IAS Geography(Optional) Handwritten Notes Paper- I(English)
Hurry! Price is valid until the timer ends!
जल्दी कीजिये! प्राइस टाइमर के समाप्त होने तक वैद्य है!
ToppersNotes handwritten book of Geography covers all the topics which are required in all civil services exams.
Why choose Toppersnote’s Geography Notes?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers all the topics of syllabus in detail for Mains Optional Paper.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you on board with mainstream civil services preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
3 in stock
IAS Geography Paper-I(Optional) Hand Written Notes(English) book covers Geography for UPSC Mains.
UPSC is a highly competitive exam and it needs a lot of hard work, knowledge, and skill set to crack it. We, at Toppersnotes, understand the need of having the right knowledge for IAS. A lot of IAS aspirants in our survey said that they do not know how to start? & what to study?
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of IAS. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes for IAS, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled with good handwriting to give you short and concise theory on the topics which you need to learn and where you need to focus upon. Toppersnotes will surely get you started and give you the best direction for your IAS preparations.
Coaching institutes charge a premium for their experience and understanding of the exam. We bring the benefit of both at a very low price.
Path to Success
The notes will do wonder to your preparation if you also do the following things. You will need to go through NCERT books which are a good source of vast knowledge and a prominent part of our education system. Go through newspapers and keep yourself updated about everything going around the world.
Important IAS Geography Paper- I(Optional) Notes covers the following topics
- Geomorphology-Introduction, Factors influencing Earth surface, Continent drift theory, Plate boundaries/Margins, Exogenic forces.Hillslope development
- Climatology-Atmosphere, Global circulation, Monsoon mechanism, Local winds, Air masses, Thornthwaite classification
- Oceanography-Bathymetry, Ocean water salinity, Ocean currents, Deposits
We are confident that you can surely clear any civil services exams with the help of these notes.
Kindly fill the form below if the above-mentioned information is not enough:-