IAS Hand Written (English)Notes-General Studies(Pre & Mains)- 10 books
CRACK UPSC PRE & MAINS WITH TOPPERSNOTES
UPSC Toppers Handwritten Notes are carefully researched, compiled & indexed HANDWRITTEN BOOKS covering the complete syllabus of General Studies for both Pre & Mains & Essay Writing.
Why use Toppersnotes for UPSC?
- Self Explanatory Notes, no additional reference material required
- Toppers Notes is an amalgamation of knowledge, hard work and consistent efforts of various Toppers of IAS, blended with the experience of Top Faculties from coachings in Delhi.
- Includes topic wise important information from OLD/NEW NCERTS for UPSC exam
- Also, include the extract of the previous year papers of UPSC Pre & Mains
- A single reading of Toppersnotes can prepare you up to 30% for IAS
- Saves you the fees of coaching( 1.5 lakhs) as it provides you the experience and expertise at a very low price
- With current affairs, proper practice & using the guidance and knowledge provided in Toppersnotes, UPSC can be cracked!
Quality of Handwritten Toppers Notes:-
- The latest edition of Notes.
- Written in a clean and readable handwriting.
- Properly indexed with page numbers such that every topic is easily accessible
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price
To check detailed samples and quality of notes. Follow the link below( please open twice if link doesn’t work):-
COD AVAILABLE ALL ACROSS INDIA
IAS Notes contains handwritten books covering the General studies syllabus for both UPSC Pre & Mains.
IAS is a highly competitive exam and it needs a lot of hard work, knowledge, and skillset to crack it. We, at Toppersnotes, understand the need for having the right knowledge for IAS. A lot of IAS aspirants in our survey said that they do not know how to start? & what to study?
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of IAS. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes for IAS, which is a perfect amalgamation of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled with good handwriting to give you a short and concise theory on the topics which you need to learn and where you need to focus upon. Toppersnotes will surely get you started and give you the best direction for your IAS preparations.
Coaching institutes charge a premium for their experience and understanding of the exam. We bring the benefit of both at a very low price.
Path to Success
The notes will do wonder about your preparation if you also do the following things. You will need to go through NCERT books which are a good source of vast knowledge and a prominent part of our education system. You also need to be updated about current affairs on a regular basis, as a lot of questions are directly asked from current events.
IAS toppers Handwritten Notes- General studies are the result of efforts of various IAS aspirants, teachers, and toppers. Notes contain study material in a very short and concise form and cover the facts and figures which are required for the exam. IAS Notes can serve as a good source of study material for those who are preparing from home and not attending any coaching institute
Have a look at what is there inside IAS Notes.
Complete Study Material has 10 Volumes( For samples click on the hyperlink)
GS Paper 1:-
1: Indian Art & Culture, Indian Society & Social Issues, Ancient and Medieval Indian History.
2: Modern India, Post Independence, and Important World History Events.
3: Natural Resources Across the World, Geophysical Phenomena, Salient Features of World and Indian Geography.
GS paper 2:-
1: Constitution, Governance & Social Justice, Constitutional Bodies, Supreme Court, Government Scheme, Aspects of Governance, Participative CS/Bureau, Welfare Schemes.
2: International Relations, Indian Diaspora, International Institutions/Agencies.
GS Paper 4:- Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude & Relative Case Studies
Essay Writing:- How to write various Essays & Sample Essays
Kindly fill the form below if the above-mentioned information is not enough:-