IAS Hand Written Notes General studies Paper II(English)
Hurry up! Just 10 items left in stock
Hurry! Winter Sale extended to 17th December!
जल्दी करें! विंटर सेल 17 को खत्म होगी!
IAS ToppersNotes contains handwritten book covering General studies syllabus for both UPSC Pre & Mains.
Why choose Toppersnote’s General Studies paper 2?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream IAS preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
IAS Handwritten Notes General studies Paper 2 contains two volumes having a total of 529 pages. All the topics for GS Paper 2 are covered in these two volumes like Constitution, Governance & Social Justice, Constitutional Bodies, Supreme Court, Government Scheme, Aspects of Governance, Participative CS/Bureau, Welfares Schemes, International Relations, Indian Diaspora, International Institutions/Agencies, etc.
10 in stock
IAS Hand Written Notes General Studies Paper II (English) contains handwritten books covering General studies syllabus for both UPSC Pre & Mains.
UPSC is a highly competitive exam and it needs a lot of hard work, knowledge, and skill set to crack it. We, at Toppersnotes, understand the need of having the right knowledge for IAS. A lot of IAS aspirants in our survey said that they do not know how to start? & what to study?
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of IAS. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes for IAS, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled with good handwriting to give you short and concise theory on the topics which you need to learn and where you need to focus upon. Toppersnotes will surely get you started and give you the best direction for your IAS preparations.
Coaching institutes charge a premium for their experience and understanding of the exam. We bring the benefit of both at a very low price.
Path to Success
The notes will do wonder to your preparation if you also do following things. You will need to go through NCERT books which are a good source of vast knowledge and a prominent part of our education system. Join a reputed test series. Go through newspapers and keep yourself updated about everything going around the world.
IAS toppers Handwritten Notes- General studies paper-2 are the result of efforts of various IAS aspirants, teachers, and toppers. Notes contain study material in a very short and concise form and cover the facts and figures which are required for the exam. IAS Notes can serve as a good source of study material for those who are preparing from home and not attending any coaching institute.
IAS Hand Written Notes General Studies Paper II has two volumes:-
Volume 1covers :
Constitution, Governance & Social Justice, Constitutional Bodies, Supreme Court, Government Scheme, Aspects of Governance, Participative CS/Bureau, Welfares Schemes.
- The framework defining fundamental political principles is constitution
- All the inclusive of constitutional bodies
- The constitution and jurisdiction of Supreme Court is stated in detail
- Important schemes of the Government explained here
- Important aspects of governance, transparency, and accountability
- All the Welfare Schemes which are necessary for exams.
Volume 2 covers
- India Russia and other international relations with institutions like World Bank, IMF, WTO etc. and regional groupings like UNO, BRICS, EU, NATO, ASEAN, etc.
- The Indian Diaspora is a generic term to describe the people who migrated from territories that are currently within the borders of the Republic of India.
- Important international institutions,agencies. United Nations Organization (UN) World Economic Forum (WEF) United Nations Conference on Trade & Development (UNCTAD) World Trade Organization (WTO) International Labour Organisation (ILO) United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Kindly fill the form below if the above-mentioned information is not enough:-