IAS Hand Written Notes General studies Paper IV(English)
Hurry up! Just 9 items left in stock
Hurry! Price will rise once offer ends
IAS ToppersNotes contains handwritten book covering General studies syllabus for both UPSC Pre & Mains.
Why choose Toppersnote’s General Studies paper 4?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream IAS preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
IAS Handwritten Notes- General studies Paper 4 contain a single volume having 344 pages. It contains various topics like Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude & Relative Case Studies, etc.
9 in stock
IAS Hand Written Notes General Studies Paper IV(English) contains handwritten books covering General studies syllabus for both UPSC Pre & Mains.
UPSC is a highly competitive exam and it needs a lot of hard work, knowledge, and skill set to crack it. We, at Toppersnotes, understand the need of having the right knowledge for IAS. A lot of IAS aspirants in our survey said that they do not know how to start? & what to study?
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of IAS. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes for IAS, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled with good handwriting to give you short and concise theory on the topics which you need to learn and where you need to focus upon. Toppersnotes will surely get you started and give you the best direction for your IAS preparations.
Coaching institutes charge a premium for their experience and understanding of the exam. We bring the benefit of both at a very low price.
Path to Success
The notes will do wonder to your preparation if you also do following things. You will need to go through NCERT books which are a good source of vast knowledge and a prominent part of our education system. Join a reputed test series. Go through newspapers and keep yourself updated about everything going around the world.
IAS general studies paper 4 are the result of efforts of various IAS aspirants, teachers, and toppers. Notes contain study material in a very short and concise form and cover the facts and figures which are required for the exam. IAS Notes can serve as a good source of study material for those who are preparing from home and not attending any coaching institute.
IAS general studies paper 4 are the result of efforts of various aspirants, teachers, and toppers. Notes contain study material in a very short and concise form and covers the facts and figures which are required for the exam. IAS Notes can serve as a good source of study material for those who are preparing from home and not attending any coaching institute. They can also be very helpful at the time of revision.
IAS general studies paper has 4 volume:-
Volume 1 contains: Ethics,
- Talent should be placed in a good way (Morality in action)
- Rules for deciding correct conduct. Ethics are well-founded standard of right & wrong that prescribe what human beings ought to do in terms of rights, obligations, benefits to the society fairness or specific virtues. It tend to be codified into a formal system or a set of rules which are explicitly adopted by the people. Ethics tend to be codified into a formal system
Volume 2 contains topics relating to Integrity
- Consistency in the display of morality upright behavior
- Indian perspective on integrity – In Indian ethical system integrity can be understood as self realisation. As well as integration of individual with the ideal. It has elements of both internal & external integrity. It can be understood through the conception of bondage.
3rd volume covers topic relating to Attitude
- Potential ability Ability is the power to perform designated work
- Our lasting evaluation of various aspects of our social world
- All the topics with its structure and functions
- They are mental, neural state of readiness organized through experience exerting a directive influence upon individual response to all objects and situations with which it is related
4th volume contains Relative Case Studies
- Relative case studies with all facts figures questions
- judgment options in details
Kindly fill the form below if the above-mentioned information is not enough:-