IAS Hand Written Notes Indian Art & Culture
Just 5 items left in stock
ToppersNotes handwritten book of Indian Art & Culture and Modern Indian History covers all the topics which are required in all civil services exams.
Why choose Toppersnote’s Indian Art & Culture?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream civil services preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
Hassle Free Returns
5 days return policy. Partial refund will be done with shipping/damage cost deduction.
All orders are shipped in 1-2 business days.
We promise you best handwritten Notes
Indian Art & Culture are one of the multiple topics under UPSC syllabus that needs thorough preparation for the Preliminary and Mains Examination. Art & Culture is a topic where a lot of uncertainty is involved. The number of questions asked in exams differs every year. So, one should have a holistic strategy to prepare for this subject.
Here’s we have a solution for you to prepare for Art and Culture for your UPSC prelims and mains examinations:
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of civil services exams. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes Indian Art & Culture and Modern Indian History, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled. Collected from various toppers and top coaching institutes and compiled by our team so the notes can be easily readable, it covers only important topics related to exams.
IAS Indian Art & Culture and Modern Indian History covers the following topics
- Indian Art and Culture will include questions on various art forms, architecture, crafts language & literature.
- Notes of Indian art and culture includes all the information relating to Stupas
- Architecture during different regimes
- Paintings, dances, trends of music in medieval India
- Modern Indian History covers topics like Arrival of European Trading Company
- All three battles of Battle of Panipat
- This book also covers British Economic Policies
- The Revolt of 1857
- Gandhian Era from (1919-1947)
- India after Independence covers various events like policies of Nehru, Problems of official language etc.