IAS Hand Written Notes Indian Constitution
Hurry up! Just 9 items left in stock
Hurry! Discounted price ends with stock!!!
ToppersNotes handwritten book of Indian Constitution covers all the topics which are required in all civil services exams.
Why choose Toppersnote’s Indian Constitution?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream civil services preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
9 in stock
Indian Constitution is one of the multiple topics under UPSC syllabus that needs thorough preparation for the Preliminary and Mains Examination. Indian Constitution is a topic where a lot of uncertainty is involved. The number of questions asked in exams differs every year. So, one should have a holistic strategy to prepare for this subject.
Here’s we have a solution for you to prepare for Indian Constitution for your UPSC prelims and mains examinations:
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of civil services exams. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes Indian Constitution, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled. Collected from various toppers and top coaching institutes and compiled by our team so the notes can be easily readable, it covers only important topics related to exams.
IAS Indian Constitution covers the following topics
VOLUME 1: CONSTITUTION, GOVERNANCE & SOCIAL JUSTICE, CONSTITUTIONAL BODIES, SUPREME COURT, GOVERNMENT SCHEME, ASPECTS OF GOVERNANCE, PARTICIPATIVE CS/BUREAU, WELFARES SCHEMES.
- The framework defining fundamental political principles is a constitution
- All the inclusive of constitutional bodies
- Constitution and jurisdiction of Supreme Court
- Important schemes of the Government explained here
- Important aspects of governance, transparency, and accountability
- All the Welfare Schemes which are necessary for exams while preparation,