IAS Hand Written Notes Indian Economy
Hurry up! Just 10 items left in stock
Hurry! Discounted price ends with stock!!!
ToppersNotes handwritten book of Indian Economy covers all the topics which are required in all civil services exams.
Why choose Toppersnote’s Indian Economy?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream civil services preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
10 in stock
Indian Economy is one of the multiple topics under UPSC syllabus that needs thorough preparation for the Preliminary and Mains Examination. is a topic where a lot of uncertainty is involved. The number of questions asked in exams differs every year. So, one should have a holistic strategy to prepare for this subject.
Here’s we have a solution for you to prepare for Indian Economy for your UPSC prelims and mains examinations:
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of civil services exams. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes Indian Economy, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. Collected from various toppers and top coaching institutes and compiled by our team so the notes can be easily readable, it covers only important topics related to exams.
IAS Indian Economy, Government Budgeting, Agriculture and Land Reforms in India covers the following topics
- Basic concepts of Indian Economy with details description of both Micro and Macroeconomics.
- Details description of Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Other sub-points like 5 years plans, Employment, Unemployment, and Poverty
- Government Budget is a comprehensive exercise in allocating expenditure and planning the sources of financing this expenditure.
- All the importance of agriculture for economy.types of agriculture, it plays a very vital role in Indian Economics
- Land reforms in India cover topics like Arguments against land reforms,
- Land reforms measures and Causes of failures of land reforms