IAS Hand Written Notes International Relations
ToppersNotes handwritten book of International relations of India covers all the topics which are required in all civil services exams.
Why choose Toppersnote’s International relations?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream civil services preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
International Relations are one of the multiple topics under UPSC syllabus that needs thorough preparation for the Preliminary and Mains Examination. Art & Culture is a topic where a lot of uncertainty is involved. The number of questions asked in exams differs every year. So, one should have a holistic strategy to prepare for this subject.
Here’s we have a solution for you to prepare for International Relations for your UPSC prelims and mains examinations:
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of civil services exams. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes International Relations of India which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled. Collected from various toppers and top coaching institutes and compiled by our team so the notes can be easily readable. Above all, It covers only important topics related to exams.
IAS International Relations covers the following topics:-
- India Russia and other international relations with institutions like World Bank, IMF, WTO etc. and regional groupings like UNO, BRICS, EU, NATO, ASEAN, etc.
- This book also covers The Indian Diaspora which is a generic term to describe the people who migrated from territories that are currently within the borders of the Republic of India.
- All Important international institutions, agencies like United Nations Organization (UN) World Economic Forum (WEF) United Nations Conference on Trade & Development (UNCTAD) World Trade Organization (WTO) International Labour Organisation (ILO) United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) International Monetary Fund (IMF) which are necessary for exams while preparing.