IAS Hand Written Notes Science & Technology
ToppersNotes handwritten book of Science & Technology covers all the topics which are required in all civil services exams.
Why choose Toppersnote’s Science & Technology?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream civil services preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
Science & Technology is one of the multiple topics under UPSC syllabus that needs thorough preparation for the Preliminary and Mains Examination. is a topic where a lot of uncertainty is involved. The number of questions asked in exams differs every year. So, one should have a holistic strategy to prepare for this subject.
Here’s we have a solution for you to prepare for Science & Technology for your UPSC prelims and mains examinations:
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of civil services exams. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes Science & Technology, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. Collected from various toppers and top coaching institutes. Compiled by our team so the notes can be easily readable, it covers only important topics related to exams.
IAS Science & Technology covers the following topics
Volume 3: Awareness & Various Fields
- Information about space technology satellites and shuttle
- Communication and Information technology
- Biotechnology covers all the study related microorganisms
- Science and Technology covers both topics of Biology like origin of life plants and animals with important questions and numericals
- Alcoholics Beverages
- Digestive System and circulatory system and important sense organs for exams