IAS Hand Written Notes Natural Resources
Just 5 items left in stock
ToppersNotes handwritten book of Natural Resouces covers all the topics which are required in all civil services exams.
Why choose Toppersnote’s Natural Resouces?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream civil services preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
Hassle Free Returns
5 days return policy. Partial refund will be done with shipping/damage cost deduction.
All orders are shipped in 1-2 business days.
We promise you best handwritten Notes
Natural Resources is one of the multiple topics under UPSC syllabus that needs thorough preparation for the Preliminary and Mains Examination. natural resources across the world and salient features of world geography is a topic where a lot of uncertainty is involved. The number of questions asked in exams differs every year. So, one should have a holistic strategy to prepare for this subject.
Here’s we have a solution for you to prepare for Art and Culture for your UPSC prelims and mains examinations:
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of civil services exams. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes Natural Resources, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled. Collected from various toppers and top coaching institutes and compiled by our team so the notes can be easily readable, it covers only important topics related to exams.
IAS Natural Resouces covers the following topics
- Natural Resources Across the World and Geophysical Phenomena
- Salient features of the world’s physical geography
- This book also coves Effects of Globalisation on Indian soil
- Natural Resources across the World
- Earth is a unique terrestrial planet on which plate tectonics operates
- Geophysical phenomena such as earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanic activity, cyclone, etc.,
- Agricultural Types of the World
- Major Industrial Cities Of Worlds