IAS Hand Written Notes Social Issues & Natural Resources
ToppersNotes handwritten book of Social Issues & Natural Resouces covers all the topics which are required in all civil services exams.
Why choose Toppersnote’s Social Issues & Natural Resouces?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream civil services preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
Social Issues & Natural Resources is one of the multiple topics under UPSC syllabus that needs thorough preparation for the Preliminary and Mains Examination. Social issues & natural resources across the world and salient features of world geography is a topic where a lot of uncertainty is involved. The number of questions asked in exams differs every year. So, one should have a holistic strategy to prepare for this subject.
Here’s we have a solution for you to prepare for Art and Culture for your UPSC prelims and mains examinations:
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of civil services exams. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes Social Issues & Natural Resources, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled. Collected from various toppers and top coaching institutes and compiled by our team so the notes can be easily readable, it covers only important topics related to exams.
IAS Social Issues & Natural Resouces covers the following topics
: Indian Society & Social Issues, Salient Features of World Geography, Natural Resources Across the World, Geophysical Phenomena.
- Know about Major Social Issues in India affecting the Growth of India
- Salient features of world’s physical geography
- This book also coves Effects of Globalisation on Indian soil
- Natural Resources across the World
- Earth is a unique terrestrial planet on which plate tectonics operates
- Geophysical phenomena such as earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanic activity, cyclone etc.,
- Social Empowerment
- Role of women and women organization
- Population and associated Issues with adverse effects