IAS Hand Written Notes General studies Paper I(English)
Hurry! Price is valid until the timer ends!
जल्दी कीजिये! प्राइस टाइमर के समाप्त होने तक वैद्य है!
IAS ToppersNotes handwritten books covering General studies syllabus for both UPSC Pre & Mains.
Why choose Toppersnote’s General Studies paper1?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream IAS preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
3 in stock
IAS Notes contains handwritten books covering General studies syllabus for both UPSC Pre & Mains.
UPSC is a highly competitive exam and it needs a lot of hard work, knowledge, and skill set to crack it. We, at Toppersnotes, understand the need of having the right knowledge for IAS. A lot of IAS aspirants in our survey said that they do not know how to start? & what to study?
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of IAS. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes for IAS, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled with good handwriting to give you short and concise theory on the topics which you need to learn and where you need to focus upon. Toppersnotes will surely get you started and give you the best direction for your IAS preparations.
Coaching institutes charge a premium for their experience and understanding of the exam. We bring the benefit of both at a very low price.
Path to Success
The notes will do wonder to your preparation if you also do following things. You will need to go through NCERT books which are a good source of vast knowledge and a prominent part of our education system. Join a reputed test series. Go through newspapers and keep yourself updated about everything going around the world.
IAS toppers Handwritten Notes- General studies paper-1 are the result of efforts of various IAS aspirants, teachers, and toppers. Notes contain study material in a very short and concise form and cover the facts and figures which are required for the exam. IAS Notes can serve as a good source of study material for those who are preparing from home and not attending any coaching institute.
IAS Notes GS Paper 1 has three volumes:-
- Indian Art and Culture will include questions on various art forms, architecture, language & literature.
- Indian art and culture includes all the information relating to Stupas
- Architecture during different regimes
- Indian Society & Social Issue
- Modern Indian History covers topics like Arrival of European Trading Company
- Changes in Hindu Marriage System.
- Medieval Indian History
- Features of Morden India
- Various events of world history are discussed here like American civil war
- Other events like the Foreign policy of Adolf Hitler, American imperialism in Philippines , Russian Revolution
- Know about Natural resources across the world and Geophysical Phenomena.
- Know about the Structure of Earth.
- Know about Volcanism,Rocks.
- Earth is a unique terrestrial planet on which plate tectonics operates
- Geophysical phenomena such as earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanic activity, cyclone etc.,
Kindly fill the form below if the above-mentioned information is not enough:-