IES/GATE Hand Written Notes General studies Complete Study material
ToppersNotes handwritten book of IES General Studies covers all the topics which are required in all IES exams.
Why choose Toppersnote’s General Studies?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream IES preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
IES/Gate Complete study material is a set of 3 books which covers almost all the topics for IES/Gate general studies in detail.
IES General Studies is one of the multiple topics under IES general studies syllabus that needs thorough preparation for the Examination. General studies is a portion where a lot of uncertainty is involved. The number of questions asked in exams differs every year. So, one should have a holistic strategy to prepare for this subject.
Here’s we have a solution for you to prepare for examinations:
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of IES exams. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes General Studies, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both IES Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled and handwritten. Collected from various toppers and top coaching institutes and compiled by our team so the notes can be easily readable. It covers only important topics related to exams.
If Candidate has to score well, not only in technical paper but also in the GS paper then these notes will do wonders to your preparations if study them regularly.
If the candidate is comfortable in the technical paper, then you can easily cross the cutoff marks even with less score in the GS paper. But if the score in the technical subject is not very good, then the candidate with good GS marks will definitely have a great chance to clear the cutoff marks.
IES General studies has 3 volumes:-
I:-Maths, Project Management, Quality.
- Linear algebra
- Differential Calculus
- Vector calculus
- Differential equations
- LU factorization method
- Complex variable
- Elements of Project Management
- Project organizational structure
- Formulations & Appraisals project
- Project design
- Tenders & Contracts
- Project Execution & Control
- Project Evaluation & Circle
II:-Environment & Energy,Information & Communication & Technology,Material Science.
- Basic of Environment
- Ecosystem & Ecology
- Environment degradation & pollution
- Smog and photochemical smog
- Climate change
- Environment impact assessment
- Solar Energy
- Information & Communication & Technology
- Material Science
III:-Current Affairs, Engineering Drawing, Engineering Aptitude, Ethics.
- Current Affairs
- Engineering Drawing
- Engineering Aptitude