JEE Mains & Advance Toppers Handwritten Notes – Complete Study Material
Hurry! Price is valid until the timer ends!
जल्दी कीजिये! प्राइस टाइमर के समाप्त होने तक वैद्य है!
Crack JEE with 3-5 months of preparation
Features of Toppersnotes that help you get to hold onto your subjects and perform in the JEE exam.
- Self-explanatory Notes, no additional theory book needed
- Detailed theory and concepts of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Complete Syllabus of JEE Mains & Advance covered in just 3800 pages(13 books)
- Problem-solving methods, short tricks and tips, and solved examples
- Special focus on high scoring topics to enhance your chance of selection
How to crack JEE with Toppersnotes: – Thoroughly study Toppersnotes and solve questions from standard question banks. Regularly revise notes once done with the syllabus and retain the knowledge shared in the notes with the problem-solving skills. Problem-solving skills are the most important thing in cracking JEE, you need to regularly work upon your speed and accuracy. Do practice questions on the clock.
Why choose Toppersnote’s handwritten JEE notes?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- You will find important marked information, short tricks to remember and concise theory to help you memorize easily
- Covers problems solving methods used by toppers
- Focussed study material, saves your time and no extra burden
- Brings you onboard with the mainstream JEE preparation so that you don’t miss out on anything.
Quality of Handwritten Toppers Notes:
- The latest edition of Notes.
- Written in a clean and readable handwriting.
- Properly indexed with page numbers such that every topic is easily accessible
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price
“Written by Toppers, Taught by top faculties“-Toppersnotes brings to you the best of both.
13 handwritten books in total which covers all important topics for JEE in detail with solved examples wherever required.
To check detailed samples Follow the link below( please open twice if link doesn’t work):-
COD AVAILABLE ALL ACROSS INDIA
3 in stock
Toppersnotes for IIT JEE comprises of 13 handwritten books & around 3500 pages which covers major syllabus for IIT JEE Mains & Advance. 3 books of physics, 3 Books of Maths & 7 books for chemistry.
Why use Toppersnotes?
- Taught by top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers all important topics for IIT JEE in detail with solved examples.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream IIT JEE preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
If you are doing self-study or have completed coaching then these are the must-have notes for your preparations.
Inorganic Chemistry Volume I:- Periodic Table & Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Co-Ordination Compounds.
Inorganic Chemistry Volume II:– S-Block, D & F Block, P- Block, Metallurgy, Salt Analysis
Organic Chemistry Volume I:– Basics of Organic Chemistry, Nomenclature of Organic Compounds, Isomerism, Practical Organic Chemistry, General Organic Chemistry(GOC), Tautomerism
Organic Chemistry Volume II:– Reaction Intermediate, Alkane, Alkenes, Alkynes, Alkyl Halides, Aryl Halides, Alcohols
Organic Chemistry Volume III:-Ethers, Carbonyl Compound, Carboxylic Acid & It Derivative, Amines, Aromatic Compound, Carbohydrates, Amino Acids & Proteins, Polymers
Physical Chemistry Volume I:- Mole Concept, Atomic Structure, Gaseous State, Chemical Equilibrium
Physics Volume I:– Kinematics, Newton’s law Of Motion, Friction, Circular Motion, Work, Center Of Mass, Collision, Rotation/Rigid Body Dynamics, Gravitation, Fluid Dynamics, Simple Harmonic Motion, Waves, Elasticity
Physics Volume II:– Electrostatics, Current & Electricity, Capacitors, Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current
Physics Volume III:– Heat & Thermodynamics, Modern Physics, Optics, Wave Optics
Physical Chemistry Volume II:– Thermodynamics, Thermochemistry, Ionic Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Solid State, Surface Chemistry, Solution & Colligative Properties
Mathematics Volume I:– Vectors, 3D Geometry, Complex Numbers, Permutation & Combination, Binomial Theorem, Probability
Mathematics Volume II:– Function, Inverse Trigonometry, Limits, Continuity, Differentiability, Method Of Differentiation, Indefinite Integrals, Definite Integrals, Tangent & Normal
Mathematics Volume III:– Quadratic Equation, Trigonometric Equations, Solution Of Triangle, Application Of Derivatives, Application Of Integral, Differential Equation, Point & Straight Line, Circle, Conic Section, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbole
Features & Benefits
Need : To understand what is it that toppers study?
Features : Compiled and developed from the notes of top 100 Jee rankers
More than 3800 pages of toppers Handwritten material developed exclusively for JEE Main & Advanced aspirants
Benefit ⇒ Flawless combination of knowledge and hard work which will boost your speed towards success in JEE
Need : To get variety of questions in single book
Features : 1500+ Variety of questions with solutions
Diversity in every question with their solution
Benefit ⇒ No need of referring multiple textbooks for particular topic as you will get variety of questions so that you don’t have to buy expensive books
Need : Why toppers solve the same problem in few second while you struggle with the same.
Features: Unique /special tricks of toppers
Access to toppers unique problem solving tricks and strategies for solving hard problems
Memorize important concepts In short time
Benefit ⇒ The secret of toppers in reach of your hands.
Need : The necessity to revise concept before exam
Features: Compact notes with important highlights
Concise notes of each concept and topics
Developed exclusively for quick revision
Benefit ⇒ Revise concept quickly and efficiently with emphasis on important topics.
Features: formula sheet and important tables
Important formulas and tables with mnemonics to remember
Benefit ⇒ All Formulae and key points put together for a quick revision
Why handwritten notes ?
This is useful records of toppers which is truest to its form
Helps Exam revision
Pattern notes can be more memorable visually