NEET PG Part C Toppers Handwritten Notes
Why choose Toppersnote’s handwritten NEET PG notes?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- You will find important marked information, short tricks to remember and concise theory to help you memorize easily
- Written in a clean and readable handwriting.
- Properly indexed with page numbers such that every topic is easily accessible
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price
COD available all across India
7% Discount on online payment.
ऑनलाइन भुगतान पर 7% छूट ।
NEET PG Part C complete study material is a comprehensive package for the preparation of NEET exams, which are designed by Top rankers in NEET & AIIMS. NEET complete study material toppers handwritten notes cover all the important topics of NEET exam. These notes are to the point and well researched. Especially Topper’s handwritten notes have updated syllabus. Every book is properly indexed so that you can read it like a book so every topic can be accessed easily especially. These notes cover almost all the important topics which are required to crack the exam of NEET. In these notes you will find important marked information, short tricks to remember and concise theory to help you memorize easily.
NEET is a highly competitive exam and it needs a lot of hard work, and skill set to crack it. We, at Toppersnotes, understand the need of having the right knowledge for NEET. A lot of NEET aspirants in our survey said that they do not know how to start? & what to study?
We have come up with a product named NEET Complete Study Material, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both top Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled with good handwriting to give you short and concise theory on the topics which you need to learn and where you need to focus upon.
Coaching institutes charge a premium for their experience and understanding of the exam. Toppers notes bring the benefit of both at a very low price. toppers handwritten notes save your cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
Path to Success
The notes will do wonder to your preparation if you also do the following things. You will need to go through NCERT books which are a good source of knowledge and a major part of our education system. Join a reputed test series. Go through newspapers and keep yourself updated about everything going around the world.
There are 5 books in total in NEET PG Part B Notes
Part C:5 Books covers the following topics
Liver:–Introduction, HCC, Hepatoblastoma, Blue duet, Neuroendocrine tumours of the pancreas, Hiatus hernia, GERD, Gist, Perineum, Large bowel obstruction, Appendix & Hernia, Urology, Penis & urethra
Arterial disorder, Breast, Thyroid
Ophthalmology and Pediatrics:-Anatomy, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Trauma, Eyelids, Lens, Retina
Optics, Cornea, Uvea
Orthopaedics, Psychiatry and Radiology: –Anatomy of spine, Physiology, Anatomy hip joint, Infection, Knee joint, Oncology, Pathogenesis, Hip dislocation
- Psychiatry:-General Psychiatry, Neurotic disorder, Personality disorders, Psychology , Psychopharmacology, ECG
- Radiology:-Introduction ,X-ray ,MRI ,Chest X-ray ,USG ,Spectral Doppler ,Brain tumour
Musculoskeletal Radiology , Metabolic disease ,Nuclear medicine ,Gastrointestinal tract
- Anesthesia:-Triad of Anesthesia ,Equipment in anesthesia ,Intravenous anesthetic agent ,Inhalation anesthetic agent ,Muscle relaxant ,Local anesthetic agent ,Epidural anesthetic
- Dermatology:-Dermatology ,Disorder of Melanie ,Shape of skin lesions,Connective tissue
Sexually transmitted diseases,Fungal diseases ,HPV
- ENT: –Introduction, Audiometry, Larynx , Pharynx
GermCell:-Germ cell differentiation ,Physiological changes during pregnancy ,PH,Pelvis
Breech ,Abortion ,Endometrial ,Infertility ,Printed