RAS Hand Written Notes General studies Paper I(English)
Just 5 items left in stock
RAS ToppersNotes handwritten books covering General studies syllabus for both RPSC Pre & Mains.
Why choose Toppersnote’s General Studies paper1?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream RAS preparation so that you don’t miss anything.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
Hassle Free Returns
5 days return policy. Partial refund will be done with shipping/damage cost deduction.
All orders are shipped in 1-2 business days.
We promise you best handwritten Notes
RAS Notes contains handwritten books covering General studies syllabus for both RPSC Pre & Mains.
RPSC is a highly competitive exam and it needs a lot of hard work, knowledge, and skill set to crack it. We, at Toppersnotes, understand the need of having the right knowledge for RAS. A lot of RAS aspirants in our survey said that they do not know how to start? & what to study?
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of RAS. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes for RAS, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both RAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled with good handwriting to give you short and concise theory on the topics which you need to learn and where you need to focus upon. Toppersnotes will surely get you started and give you the best direction for your RAS preparations.
Coaching institutes charge a premium for their experience and understanding of the exam. We bring the benefit of both at a very low price.
Path to Success
The notes will do wonder to your preparation if you also do the following things. You will need to go through NCERT books which are a good source of vast knowledge and a prominent part of our education system. Join a reputed test series. Go through newspapers and keep yourself updated about everything going around the world.
RAS toppers Handwritten Notes- General studies paper-1 are the result of efforts of various RAS aspirants, teachers, and toppers. Notes contain study material in a very short and concise form and cover the facts and figures which are required for the exam. RAS Notes can serve as a good source of study material for those who are preparing from home and not attending any coaching institute.
RAS Notes GS Paper 1 has four volumes:-
- Rajasthan Art and Culture will include questions on various art forms, architecture, language & literature.
- Rajasthan art and culture includes all the information relating to Stupas
- Architecture during different regimes
- Paintings, dances, trends of music in medieval India
- Tribals in Rajasthan
- this book also covers British Economic Policies
- The Revolt of 1857 is discuss.
- Details of Gandhian Era from (1919-1947) is also given is these notes.
- Rajasthan in the Medieval Period,Peasant Movement in Rajasthan
- Various events of world history are discussed here like American civil war,CHronology of Indian History
- Other events like Industrial Revolution, American Revolution, Russian Revolution
- Know about features of Morden India
- Consolidation of British Empire in India
- Nature of British EIC in India
- Socio-Religious Reform Movement
- Tribal Movement / Revolt
- Peasant Movement in 19/20th Century
- Know about the Basic Concept of Indian Economy.
- Know about the Indian Sociology.
- Know about the Capital markets.
- Unemployment and poverty.
- International organisations.
Kindly fill the form below if the above-mentioned information is not enough:-