SSC CGL MATHS Toppers Handwritten Notes (English)
ToppersNotes handwritten book of Maths covers all the topics which are required in SSC exams.
Why choose Toppersnote’s SSC CGL Maths?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- Covers General Studies syllabus in detail for both Pre & Mains.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
- Properly indexed with page numbers so that you can read them like a book.
SSC CGL Maths is one of the multiple topics under SSC syllabus that needs thorough preparation for the Preliminary and Mains Examination. The number of questions asked in exams differs every year. So, one should have a holistic strategy to prepare for this subject.
Here’s we have a solution for you to prepare for Maths for your SSC prelims and mains examinations:
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of SSC exams. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes SSC CGL Maths, which is a perfect fusion of experience and hard work of both SSC Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled. Collected from various toppers and top coaching institutes and compiled by our team so the notes can be easily readable, it covers only important topics related to exams.
SSC CGL Maths cover the following topics:-
- Remainder Theorem
- Geometric Progression
- Arithmetic Progression
- No. of digits and no. of factors
- Time & Distance
- Boat &Stream
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time & Work
- Profit & loss
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest