IIT JEE Toppers Handwritten Note Books- Physics
Hurry! Price is valid until the timer ends!
जल्दी कीजिये! प्राइस टाइमर के समाप्त होने तक वैद्य है!
Score 60+ in Physics in JEE with 2-3 months of preparation
Features of Toppersnotes that help you get to hold onto Physics and perform in the JEE exam.
- Self-explanatory Notes, no additional theory book needed
- Detailed theory and concepts of Physics
- Problem-solving methods, short tricks and tips, formulae and solved examples
- Special focus on high scoring topics to enhance your chance of selection
How to score 60+ in Physics with Toppersnotes: – Physics is all about concepts and the application of concepts into problem-solving. If you retain the concepts, you can easily solve a question correctly. Thoroughly study Toppersnotes and solve questions from standard question banks. Regularly revise notes once done with the syllabus and retain the knowledge shared in the notes with the problem-solving skills. Keep on solving conceptual questions on the clock and monitor your speed and accuracy.
Why choose Toppersnote’s handwritten JEE notes?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- You will find important marked information, short tricks to remember and concise theory to help you memorize easily
- Covers problems solving methods used by toppers
- Focussed study material, saves your time and no extra burden
- Brings you onboard with the mainstream JEE preparation so that you don’t miss out on anything.
Quality of Handwritten Toppers Notes:
- The latest edition of Notes.
- Written in a clean and readable handwriting.
- Properly indexed with page numbers such that every topic is easily accessible
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price
“Written by Toppers, Taught by top faculties“-Toppersnotes brings to you the best of both.
3 handwritten books in total which cover all important topics for JEE Physics in detail with solved examples wherever required.
COD AVAILABLE ALL ACROSS INDIA
3 in stock
Topper’s handwritten notes a comprehensive package for the preparation of JEE Main & Advanced which is designed by Top 100 IIT-JEE Rankers. Through our hard work, we have developed handwritten notes of students who topped previous JEE exams & secured AIR under 100.These are highly self-explanatory notes for JEE main, JEE advanced & other regional exams.
Physics Volume I:- Kinematics, Newton’s law Of Motion, Friction, Circular Motion, Work, Center Of Mass, Collision, Rotation/Rigid Body Dynamics, Gravitation, Fluid Dynamics, Simple Harmonic Motion, Waves, Elasticity
Physics Volume II:- Electrostatics, Current & Electricity, Capacitors, Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current
Physics Volume III:- Heat & Thermodynamics, Modern Physics, Optics, Wave Optics
Features & Benefits
|Need ⇒||To understand what exactly toppers study.|
|Feature ⇒||Compiled and developed from the notes of top 100 Jee ranker. More than 600 pages of Toppers Handwritten Material developed exclusively for JEE Main & Advanced aspirants.|
|Benefit ⇒||Flawless combination of knowledge and hard work which will boost your speed towards success in JEE.|
|Need ⇒||To get variety of questions in single book.|
|Feature ⇒||300+ Variety of questions with solutions with diversity in every question.|
|Benefit ⇒||No need of referring multiple textbooks for particular topic as you will get variety of questions so that you don’t have to buy expensive books.|
|Need ⇒||To solve problems in few second like a toppers without a struggle.|
|Feature ⇒||Special tricks used by toppers|
|Benefit ⇒||Access to toppers unique problem solving tricks and strategies for solving hard problems. Memorize important concepts easily.|
|Need ⇒||The necessity to revise concept before exam.|
|Feature ⇒||Concise notes of each concept and topics.|
|Benefit ⇒||Revise concept quickly and efficiently with emphasis on important topics. All Formulae and key points put together for a quick revision.|